No such luck on my dress- its no longer available- Boo! It was such a fantastic dress but I guess I'll have to find another.
- Setup the Printer- and i DID have the right USB cable already- i was going to buy one and didnt!
- Completely Cleaned my dressing room ( yes I use an entire small bedroom as my closet), it was a mess with loads of laundry all over! I organized the armoire, hung up everything, etc! feels soooo nice!
- Cleaned the kitchen, and my coffee maker ( it was desperate)
- Found and stocked up a bit on PowerAde Zero
- Mailed my MPN for loans this fall!
- Read the latest Oxygen
- Updated my Calendar on yahoo so now I know my training plans and all my weekend trips!
- Made this blog!
- Cross Training
- Run Outside, 5 miles
I think I will try to make these accomplishment lists because it helps me focus on the positive instead of negatives ( which are always so easy to dwell on.. not running as far, hurting my knee, not feeling well, staying in most of the weekend... )