About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

No such luck on my dress- its no longer available- Boo! It was such a fantastic dress but I guess I'll have to find another.

Weekend Accomplishments:

  1. Setup the Printer- and i DID have the right USB cable already- i was going to buy one and didnt!
  2. Completely Cleaned my dressing room ( yes I use an entire small bedroom as my closet), it was a mess with loads of laundry all over! I organized the armoire, hung up everything, etc! feels soooo nice!
  3. Laundry
  4. Cleaned the kitchen, and my coffee maker ( it was desperate)
  5. Found and stocked up a bit on PowerAde Zero
  6. Mailed my MPN for loans this fall!
  7. Read the latest Oxygen
  8. Updated my Calendar on yahoo so now I know my training plans and all my weekend trips!
  9. Made this blog!
  10. Cross Training
  11. Run Outside, 5 miles

I think I will try to make these accomplishment lists because it helps me focus on the positive instead of negatives ( which are always so easy to dwell on.. not running as far, hurting my knee, not feeling well, staying in most of the weekend... )

Stay Positive!

0 comments: