About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Funday !



Sunday is always funday for me! It makes it less like the day before Monday!

Body: Strength Training: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Hamstrings... Cardio: 40 minutes on the Elliptical , Biked for 3 miles ..lots of walking during my shopping adventures throughout the day!

Soul: shopping... shopping!
I finally found the "wristlet/clutch" I have been looking for! Jeff found the reel he wanted ! We both got AMAZING deals too! I was searching for a clutch/wristlet because with going to work, then going to the gym, then going to campus for class... then travelling to all kinds of places on the weekends I needed something more versatile like a wallet but smaller to fit into whatever bag I need ( gym bag, purse, bookbag for campus, carry-on..) It so versatile! and Its Red!

Mind: I attempted the readings for class tomorrrow the prof. posted on blackboard. She posted them sideways... so then I tried to print them. My printer installation did not work so I decided I will just go to campus tomorrow morning, read/print to read the assignments then workout on campus, head home for lunch/shower, then back to campus for class. No worries (other than fixing my printer installation!)

Breakfast:
Chobani Greek Yogurt (Plain Flavor)
Frozen Strawberries, Frozen Blueberries, Frozen Peaches warmed up (2 servings of fruit total)
Grape Nuts Trail Mix
Ground Flax Seed (1 tsp)
Tsp Peanut Butter ( I use Smucker's All Natural


Lunch: I made Annies Organic Mac & Cheese with some pepperoni sliced up~ Thought Jeff would like it... and I never enjoyed mac and cheese until I became an "adult". I hated that when I would go to friends houses as a child, parents would give us either just mac and cheese ... or a peanute butter and jelly sandwich ( which I HATED when I was little- I told everyone peanut butter made me cough).



Combined Effort Dinner:

Jeff grilled:
Chicken Breasts with hot sauce on them YUM!
Corn on The Cob

(salmon fillet for me for this week)

I made:
Parmesean Garlic rice
Mixed Veggies .. asparagus, bell pepper, broccoli, can you guess what else? I LOVE asparagus and cruciferous veggies like broccoli and cauliflower!

There is my plate... I saved a few pieces of chicken for Jeff for his lunch tomorrow ( I will probably eat the salmon!)


I need a shower and dessert!!!!

0 comments: