About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Booo Berry Martini



Breakfast:
Frozen Blueberries in a Halloween Martini Glass. I bought these last year at the after-halloween sale at Target for $4 a pair... and I got two because basically any other time of year- they are just orange martini glasses with a wood holder and they were so cute!

Also had a Strawberry Flax Waffle ( Kashi) , the rest (about 2/3) of a Chobani Strawberry yogurt, the last small slice of banana bread topped with the last of the natural peanut butter... and the last (about 2 oz extra) of Jeff's smoothie.. (1 scoop protein, 1+ cup milk, frozen blueberries, mango, cherries, 1T of applesauce, ground flax)

To Do List:
Errands, Reading, Laundry, Gym , Clean my closet (aka our third bedroom)- would anyone like to see a before /after pic?

NO CLASS today ( its the class Slow Food Nation is due next week for), but may meet with my group that is reading this book Organic Inc ( same class).... I haven't read this many books since I was about 7 reading The Babysitters Club ! Those graham-checked books- anyone remember?

3 comments:

Zesty Cook said...

Very interesting - I will have to try the Martini - Love your blog - i am now a regular.

B_Hlthy said...

Hi Zesty Cook- Love your name by the way!

Oh I am so glad you are now a regular and enjoy my blog! Thanks for commenting!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

That martini is TOO FUN!!! :-D

Hooray for no school!! Enjoy!!