About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday


Body: Gym!
Strength Training: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Hammies and
Cardio: Biked 10 miles in 23 minutes, Elliptical for 30 minutes

Mind: Class was cut short today but I got some reading down on Slow Food Nation... I was super sonic at Suduko today too!

Soul: I went shopping and found a sweater to go with dress #1 !! I also bought christmas presents (early!!!) from Bath and Body Works- I got a free Lambie and a free candle! I also got a ton of wallflowers b/c they were on sale! I bought frames and ribbon from the craft store too! Jeff and I made dinner together...


Dinner:
Jeff grilled:
-Ribeye Steaks with bone in ( BOGO at Harris Teeter!)
-An onion with green pepper, tossed in some worchestire and S&P

I made:

Brussel Sprouts roasted in the toaster oven ( I had a bag from TJ and microwaved them for the 2 minutes it says on the bag, chopped em up, drizzled smart balance olive oil on em, S&P, then tossed it all around. Toasted em at 400 for about 8 minutes.

Also on the pan, the last slice of red pepper

Kashi Whole Grain Instant Pilaf!


Lovely meal - there is plenty left for Jeff for lunch tomorrow and me too!
Speaking of Lunch:
Today was a quick grab after the gym - Chobani Plain with some Chobani Strawberry , Kashi Go Lean Crunch, a tsp peanut butter, a slice of red pepper...

Breakfast!

Quaker Simple Harvest Oatmeal
- delicious and it has flaxseeds and almond slivers- 2 heart healthy fat sources!
- the smell of this is the absolute best though!
Scrambled Egg Whites for Protein


Small Banana and PB
Black Coffee


There is a close up of the falling flaxseed and almond slices. Hmm yum!

Reading and Couch time with Jeff! See you in the morning!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for going with Dress #1!!! :0)