About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Farmer's Market!








I kept meaning to go to the Farmer's Market but tuesday's class inspired me to finally visit a specific farm stand at the market ( and I wanted to get some fresh veggies). It was fantastic to walk around and see what they had for Fall as well.

Lunch:

Salad and Leftover Pasta and an apple



Pre Vet Snack







Jack post-vet visit. He needed his shots and he had a wart on his head that got removed! Thank goodness because he looks so much cuter without it! He has been very itchy but she says its just allergies! His eyes look creepy! Maybe its from the meds they gave him!

0 comments: