About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Grocery Store

Trader Joes and Lowes ( the only store here that sells chobani) are on the way to/from Jacob's so I figured I would stop on the way home since I needed ice cream for tonight's dessert ( banana bread ice cream sammies with butter pecan ice cream!!!)

I always do this...


Despite my list of Flour, Ice Cream here is what came home with me:

Wine for tonight ( pinot grigio)
Chobani x 3
Trader Joes Yogurt x3
The Ice cream for tonight
Whole Wheat mini wraps
Low Carb wraps
Whole Wheat pizza dough
Red and Green Bell Pepper
Lettuce (Butter and Raddichio)
Brussel Sprouts
Goddess Dressing ( havent tried the TJ brand of it yet!)
Bananas
Frozen Mango
Frozen Asparagus x 2
Frozen Bell Pepper Mix x2
Applesauce
Uncle Sam's Flax Whole Wheat Cereal ( I love this stuff - Ive been eating it for like three years now! )
TLC Kashi Crackers ( haven't had this flavor yet and I had a coupon for $1 off! cost me $1.50)
Organice White Wheat Flour
AP Flour
and how cool --- Frozen Steel Cut Oatmeal... This was at TJ and $1.59 for a pack of two servings. I assume it will be a quick heat up version and its a pretty good deal ( $0.80 per serving, 150 cal. )

All of this only cost $55... not bad!

Okay, I decided to make dessert for tonight after grocery shopping so that I can go to the gym a little bit later. My stomach is odd today- I wasn't even hungry for the Z bar but ate it and feel stuffed again. Sigh.... Well I know I will be making up the calorie deficit tonight with Andrea's chicken and wine and dessert ..

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great grocery haul!!

Ahh, hope your stomach feels 100% better soon, so that you can enjoy yourself tonight!!