About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Morning Breakfast!


This morning's GLORIOUS breakfast:

Frozen Blueberries
Frozen Mango
Frozen Half Banana
- Heated all that in the microwave in a bowl
-Then put all this in another bowl:Chobani Plain
Cereal: Kashi Heart to Heart and Blueberry Oat Cluster Ground Flax
1 tsp Peanut Butter
Then I threw it all together!

Delicious, with Green Tea!

Off to the gym and tons more of errands! ( Andrea couldnt walk again today but we have exciting plans for tomorrow night!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Glorious breakfast, indeed!!

Have fun at the gym!!