About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, November 17, 2008




Lunch:
Amy's Organic Low Sodium Lentil Vegetable Soup
I was pleasantly suprised at the chunkiness of the soup when I poured it into my new bowl and I was also happy I could see the veggies as well. If anyone has ever had low-sodium soups, they tend not to be very good. I found the taste of this similar to all other low-sodium soups, but I added grilled chicken strips for protein and some parmesean cheese and some low-sodium salt ( how ironic right?). For $3 a can, I highly doubt I will buy it again. I would have much rather just made lentils from scratch and heat up some veggies.

Easy Dinner:
Threw all this into the pan: Egg whites plus a little dab of the yolk, a turkey sausage patty, asparagus.
Into the toaster: whole wheat toast ( I burned some of it so I ended up only having about 1 piece total- and I had a bite of rice leftover from last night).

I am having an unpictured glass of diet tonic water as I blog too..

Update*
Body: totally not up to yoga
Mind: class ended early, woohoo!
Soul: off to medidate

If I feel any worse tomorrow I am going to head to the doctor's- I haven't been to see a doctor ( for being sick) in about a year!
Early bedtime too. cough cough, haachoo

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hope you feel MUCH better in the A.M.!!

Anonymous said...

aw hope you feel better!
i got your mail today!! =) well i think i got it a few days ago but my roommate gave it to me today - thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Your soup looks yummy!!