About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Belgian Endive with Goat Cheese and Toasted Almonds

1 BLOG 006

I wanted to bring something over to Momma Mo's for the tree trimming, even though she will have dinner and probably/maybe christmas cookies... I still wanted to contribute something! This week I got goat cheese and almonds at the store, so I figured what better way to use what I got!
yummo-
off we go
to momma mo
ho ho ho

1 BLOG 007

5 comments:

Erica said...

This looks beautiful! I bet everyone will love it! Have fun!!

Caitlin said...

That looks beautiful (and delicious)! Have fun:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

ooo almonds

B_Hlthy said...

Thanks! The endive was red and white, so I thought it would be nice and christmas-star-like!

It was really easy too- I had to add a little milk to soften the goat cheese and then just toasted the almonds in pan with a little sugar and cinnamon!