About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tree Trimmin Tuesday

1 BLOG 002
The endive app went over very well! Jeff's stepdad Preston suggested some hot sauce so we all tried it out, the verdict was they were delicious either way!

I had a few of the endive with this mich ultra ( there's the hottest hot sauce ever and behind them is the empty plate!)
1 BLOG 003

The Family Decorating ( Preston and Melissa - don't worry I am emailing you all the photos after I'm done posting here!)

1 BLOG 009

hmmmm Dinnner: Pasta Figole Soup

1 BLOG 010

Decilicious-ness is a bowl! I added some cheese and three small slices of bread. The bread was nice and crusty but soft and chewy inside, perfect!

1 BLOG 011

After dinner I had this glass of merlot... Delicious as well.

1 BLOG 014

I was mistaken and Jeff's mom had not yet started christmas cookies, but....Melissa brought these back from a cookie exchange!

1 BLOG 015
I had this guy- he was peanut butter and then I'm pretty sugar it was covered in a ball of frosting. This is exactly what I would have wanted- I love frosting and I love peanut butter...

1 BLOG 016
And then I had bites of a ginger softie ( melissa made it - it was fantastic) and i tried pieces of a few others, and that chocolate chip/pecan/raisin cookie (it's above the tree w/blue icing-)

Thanks for having us over as always Mom & Preston!

We went to Jeff's hockey game afterwards... The team lost but Jeff passed the puck really well! I was SO impressed! One of our friend's girlfriends came to the game so I had a great time chatting with her as well!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for decorating!!