* last night Jeff and I each had a glass of a Riesling I have been keeping my fridge since Thanksgiving. I finally thought it was time to celebrate a little- so there is my glass- we watched a scary movie (Sweeney Todd) and I couldn't take the grossness because I would have nightmares now that he is gone for a few days. So we switched to a comedy, The Ex. I thought it was hilarious- not a great movie- but funny!
1/4 cup Irish Oats
1/3 cup water
Heated up for 2 minutes, pushed in frozen Mango, Strawberry, and Blueberries. Re-heated for another minute.
Added 3/4 cup Trader Joe's Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Smucker's All Natural
I like how my Snowman Family is holding onto my breakfast bowl this morning! Hee Hee...
and if you like snowmen too, check out Heather's Snowman Family... SO CUTE! While you visit her there, leave a comment for her food drive donation. She will donate 5 cents for each comment!
If you fee like surfing some more, check out Cory at http://zestycook.com/zesty-reaches-100-posts-giveaway-time/. He is giving away $100 for celebrating his 100 posts! He has AMAZING recipes too!
Now on to me:
My foot still hurts but not as much as yesterday- I have noticed this knee twisting, toe pain the last week only on days I run so I know that it's connected to that. I feel okay ( my knee feels " twisty" but doesn't hurt) while I run though, its always after.
I am not sure what to do about it yet, other than rest from running. It's actually the opposite knee that got "dislocated" in August.
I think I will do strength training: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Hammies and then for Cardio just do elliptical and bike. Nothing compares to getting in a good run for cardio though.
* Still looking at new gyms, but I think I am trying to wait for the best deal. With new year's coming up, I'm not sure if deals will get better or worse because of demand.*
- suduko suduko suduko- I am almost finished with my book of puzzles, I will have to switch to online.
I miss Jeff already, he left at 5:45am this morning and I could not fall back asleep once he left! I eventually did but it took forever. So here is my list of things I would like to do over break, some more immediate than others
More in The Next Few Days:
- Throw out or sell old clothes
- Get rid of all the crap stuff in my clothing room. I have all kinds of fitness magazines, accessories that I don't use/need, just junk that I want to pitch.
- Hang up 8 x 10 photos from Oregon, I had these done in September and Still haven't hung them up
- Get a Job- ideas so far:
- Bath and Body Works,
- Mariposa (school I taught for the past two years+ left this fall),
- at the Mall ?,
- at a Weight loss center ( I think I would love this because I could actually network with people, use what I learn, and for man new years resolutions- they might need someone )
- At GNC ( I used to work there in college)
- At a gym ( discount on membership WOULD be nice... and same thing with needing staff .. i could keep hours through spring sememster ?)
- Sign Up for the Volunteer Program ( THANKS EMILY!) . Jeff's coworker Emily has taken a few nutrition courses and volunteers at an organization that educates those in need about better nutrition, etc. Its kind of like community health advisors only volunteer. SO COOL!
A Little More Long Term in the Next Few Weeks:
Happy Thursday To All!