About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oatmeal Sundae


1 BLOG 001

The Base of my sundae, instead of ice cream: Irish Style oats!
- Mixed with organic pumpkin puree, Chocolate Protein Powder, Cinnamon, and heated up in the microwave.

The Toppings:
- Marshmallows- were, well, Marshmallows, but then I got creative

- "Whip Cream": I put on a scoop of nonfat greek yogurt with a spoon of pumpkin butter ( i swear this combo is scrumptious)

1 BLOG 010

"Fruit Topping": Blueberries (frozen heated in the microwave)- I LOVE the purple color

1 BLOG 007

"Nuts": My favorite heart healthy fats: Flaxseed and Peanut Butter (Smucker's All Natural Creamy)

1 BLOG 013


I know it is not really a sundae, but essentially the way I put it together totally reminded me of a sundae with all the toppings!

Happy Hump Day to All!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

OOOOOH, heavenly.

Happy Wednesday to ya!!