About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Toasted Cinnamon Almonds

...are the best! I got this big bag of raw sliced almonds from Trader Joes (~ $4) so that I could do a special appetizer for Momma Mo's tree trimming tonight! Well this bag should last me quite a long time, even though it was the smallest bag they had...
1 BLOG 003
I toasted them in the pan while I cooked two pieces of egg white french toast and sprinkle cinnamon over all of it. I heated up frozen blueberries, frozen mango, and frozen pineapple. Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt on the side- I swear this is just soooo delicious . If you haven't tried this yogurt and you like yogurt with fruit on the bottom- you must try this! Its delicious!

1 BLOG 002

Up top with black coffee in my snowman mug!

1 BLOG 001

Today, I'm hoping to get in a run and look into getting a job and prepare the dish for this evening! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, delish!!

Good luck with the job search!!

Anonymous said...

I have a bag of slivered almonds I need to use too I forgot about. ooh! Maybe I'll use them in my cake this weekend.. :)

-Mads

Anonymous said...

Oh yea I responded in my post too, but I would love if you'd email me! Especially the frosting recipe =)

Anonymous said...

Oh. Mah. Gah.

This looks incredible!!

B_Hlthy said...

Thanks Veggiegirl!

Mads- what cake did you make!?

Jen- Hi! Thanks!It was soo yummy!