About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

G L O R I O U S!

my run was fantastic! 3 .5 loops around campus ( which i tracked down to 1.25+ miles each loop.. ) in 33 minutes! It was just before a spout of rain so I got great breezes and running with no pain now for a week has been well GLORIOUS!

Lunch: no pic b/c it was leftovers from last night.. whole wheat pasta, grilled chicken in tomato sauce with extra added veggies.. and a few ( 4-5 ) dark chocolate chips.

Still havent finished paper but have made progress and I made dinner too.... Laural's Mexican Pie

Gastronomy Class was also GLORIOUS!
We blind taste tested DARK CHOCOLATE!! and colas ( ick! ) ...

I loved the dark bitter chocolates but couldnt stand any of the sodas..

0 comments: