About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what to do what to do..

Dinner!
Whole Wheat Angel Hair
Frozen Peas
Frozen Artichokes
Can of Organic Garbanzo beans
Natural Choice Precooked no preservative chicken
Tossed in...
Homemade healthy creamy sauce!

sauce: I took 1/3 can low sodium, fat free cream of whatever soup, filled the can with 1/3 cup 1% milk, the rest with water... whisked it into a deep pan. Added 3/4 cup parmesean cheese, 2 tablespoons smart balance butter, and whisked until creamy. S & P to taste.. (I forgot but intended to add chopped fresh garlic. )

The pic is only half a box of pasta ( so 4 servings) , 1/2 bag frozen peas, 1/4 bag of artichokes, 1/2 can garbanzo beans... And it was A TON!! seriously seemed like way more than four servings but hooray for volume!

I promise I had way more than what this bowl looks like I had!
Lunch:
Leftover chili, added extra lentils and some cheddar, cornbread pudding, 0% TJ Greek Yogurt plain in the bowl- half a TJ pomegranate greek yogurt ( meh nothing great), small salad greens with snap peas, purpley cabbage and a teaspoon TJ Goddess Dressing...

Body:
I felt up to exercise physically but felt blah from this cold coming on... I took two brisk short walks with Jack ( one with jeff too) and walked around campus before/after class a bit.

Mind:
Class... everything went fantastic and we met for our Organic Inc group- I pretty much already wrote my reflection on Slow Food Nation via here on the blog plus some other notes I had... so I am ahead of the game on that~
I also got through three chapters of 7 for Organic Inc...

Soul:
Cleaned the floors in the house- I immediately felt like I could breathe better! Had a great new thesis idea , and called who I was supposed to call ( I tend to procrastinate on calling people big time) ...

Made dinner early and have tons of left overs!

I really want to get rid of all of my clothing I don't wear... so I was considering taking a picture of every piece I own that is sellable and posting it on something like ebay or even here to just give away.. I am not sure if it is a good idea or "worth" the time .. hmm... pondering

Jeff has a hockey game and I used to go all the time ( he plays every tuesday)... the last four have been super late at night but this one is earlier... BUT... Biggest Loser, Priviledged, and the new 90210 are all on tuesday evenings! I know its pointless TV but its so great to zone out on it once in awhile... what to do what to do..

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I had chickpeas/garbanzo beans today too :0)

Enjoy tonight's wonderful t.v. lineup!!

HangryPants said...

It looks delicious! I love healthy cream sauces!

Doesn't cleaning always improve your mood!