About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Funday..I wish I could runday

Dinner:
Chicken Breast (cage-free organic from Trader Joes)
Frozen, thawed broccoli
Dressed in Archer Farms General Tso's sauce ( dissapointed- its much sweeter than other general Tso's sauces I've had...
Annie's Bunnies in a Box ( the sauce was made with a 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt and the packet plus some nonfat sour cream)
Lunch:
Plate O Veggies
Some Cabot Cottage Cheese with melted blueberries and fresh cranberries, the rest of the banana, some Kashi Crackers and pb

Breakfast:
Pumpkin Filling Oats
-1/4 cup o. pumpkin
-1/2 cup cage free egg whites
-1/3 cup Irish Style Quick Rolled Oats
-1/2 banana
- pb up on the top left
-pumpkin pie spice




hmmmm bananas sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice... Yummmm




Body:
Rested rested rested! I am not feeling well at all... I just hope tomorrow or tuesday is not worse!

Marathon is sunday and I head to my parents friday. This is what I am hoping is my trainig schedule for the week

I will do some yoga and take Jack for a nice long walk Tomorrow (if feeling better) , maybe even some strength training but definately knee rehab exercises...
then cross training ( bike/elliptical/strength) tuesday and wednesday...
easy pace run thursday ( less than 5 miles just to get my legs going)...
rest friday...
yoga saturday...
Marathon Sunday !


Mind:
Spent the whole day at my computer working on 2 of my 3 upcoming presentations and I read the article for my nutrient metabolism research paper
Soul:
Grabbed some halloween candy on sale at Target ! wooohooo for day-after sales
Cooked dinner with Jeff
Finished more laundry ( D Hurt is coming in tomorrow afternoon)
Hope everyone had a fantastic halloween weekend and I love the month of November!!
Oh and if anyone has not ever checked this site out : www.couponsuzy.com
you totally should! You can pick tons of coupons out with a good deal of savings ( I saved $1.50 off a 4 pack of Tava, $2 off Airborne just to name a few)



2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

THAT BREAKFAST!!! Heavenly - love the "bananas sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice" idea.

Ahh, feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could use the suzy website!! i don't have a printer though...ergh!