About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pumpkin French Toast

Pumpkin French Toast ( batter: 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon. Bread: Light Style Pepperidge Farm, 7 grain. )
with cottage cheese, blueberries fry pan bananas, flaxseed butter.

Christmas 2008 002

the plan for today : grocery shopping at Trader Joes, more after-christmas shopping ( the clothes I bought for jeff didn't fit so I returned some yesterday and may exchange some today). I might do a combo of dvd's ( yoga, dance) or do a gym session. We'll see. Happy Tuesday!

Update to Last night* These were our seats at the basketball game!

Christmas 2008 030

Christmas 2008 029

I was really thirsty! I had half of this guy Jeff bought for me and I stole a couple of his fries too. Only a few fit the craving!

Christmas 2008 033

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Delish!!

Fun game!!

Danielle said...

Sounds like a blast last night! I love watching b-ball games, especially live :) have a great day!

Erica said...

Looks like you had great seats at the game- how fun. Enjoy the shopping and errands!

Anonymous said...

oh basketball game, looks fun!!
and the french toast looks great too yum!

-Mads