About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Warm Fruit, Cottage Cheese and Blueberry Oats

Christmas 2008 001

I wanted something warm so I heated up frozen blueberries and pineapple. The juices came out of the fruits and I thought I would make fruity-oats, so I put in some quick cook steel cut oats and added a little water. In they went to the microwave for a couple minutes and on top went Cottage cheese (cabot is delicious!!), Cinnamon, Banana (organic) with Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter.

With Black Coffee:

Christmas 2008 003
Blueberry Oats Underneath:

Christmas 2008 004

Up early today thanks to jeff (really thanks because I hate sleeping in!) ... HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!

the plan:

gym ? run ? keep your fingers crossed for a 6 miler depending on my knee/toe status.

yoga- it really does fill body, mind, and soul.

Maybe looking at trucks with Jeff, we might drive down to the beach tomorrow to look at one ( its only about 1.5 hr away)

Maybe heading to his parents for new years eve festivities !? I don't think we really want to spend money on going to a bar to stand in there, sweat, be squished, and drink crappy free champagne. I am always in the mood to dance though!

I usually don't even photo what I drink unless its something other than water, but just so yall know- I drink a glass of water before each meal and another 4-5 throughout the day as well. Water is SO important to help with proper digestion and helps your body cell functioning. If I drink something else, I usually make note of it.

Speaking of drinks, hope all of you have a safe, fun plan for tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the only one in my family that loves water! I actually CRAVE water at times! Im weird :P

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you love our cottage cheese! It is great stuff. I'm going to make this - it has all my favorite things in it. Thanks for posting!

B_Hlthy said...

therunningaddict: yep, you are weird! haha jk- i do crave it before meals now, its become a habit.

Happy New Year to you too Veggie, and Matt!

Wendy: I do love it! You guys know your cheese! Glad I could inspire!