About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

day off

I think I need the day off from blogging... i'm feelin blah and we have a bunch of stuff to do

good news though- The garbage people DID come this morning!! That was a shot in the dark and Im glad I could set the trend!

phew! Happy weekend to all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day off & rest up :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Get well soon!!!

Erica said...

You deserve a break! Enjoy it ;) GLAD the garbage people finally came

Simple and Divine said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! Take care of youuuuuu... blogging can wait :)

Anonymous said...

have a relaxing day off!! we all need it sometimes =)

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

enjoy your day off- you gotta sneak em in sometimes!

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com