About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, November 3, 2008

body.mind.soul

Body:

Nose still stuffy and running-hard time breathing, using my inhaler more than normal.
Good news: I don't feel like death- so its Yoga time!
If that goes well- it will be Walk time with Jack ( who is snoring really loud by the way- Does anyone else's dog snore like its owner?)


Mind:

Presentation edited, revised, added to final product, transition slides added as well...
Presentation 2, slides in their outline format, references posted, history slides need edited
On to minority health presentation , draft due wednesday
Read articles for tonights class, Print Articles for Wednesday class
Rehearse presentation for Tuesday

Soul:

Guest Room is ready for D-Hurt
Laundry is put away
DBT show is tonight!!This is the third show we have all gone to together, woohoo for good music and good friends

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Feel better, and enjoy your Monday!!

Love your breakfast below - yum!