About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday..Late Night!

Update: Body:
Yoga 28 minutes+ went very well as did the Walk with "JACK brown-dog" 25 minutes and I swept and mopped the floors!

Lunch Monday:
Tuna ( lemon pepper starkist- 1/2 package)
Kashi Original Pilaf ( 1/2 instant 90 second pack)
Some pickes, mustard, yogurt





and... the last of the banana from breakfast, and a snickers almond fun size!


Dinner Monday:
We went out to eat at Baja Burrito ( does anyone else have these by them? it's not Baja Fresh...)
I had the Baja Salad ( romaine, spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, carrots, black beans, and added Mole chicken ! Yum! Thats is greek feta dressing which i had about 1/2 of.

Rock Show!!

0 comments: