About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dinner for One


Veggie Plate!
Some extra slices of mozarella on
Mixed frozen veggies with fresh brussel sprouts - salt and peppered
Vegetarian Crumbles.. Morningstar Meal Starters

And..on the way home from Minority Health class, I kept seeing pizza delivery cars. I wanted pizza but I REALLY didnt want to spend the money on ordering one (especially since Jeff is gone tonight and tomorrow on a business trip and the next day we leave for my parents)... Sooo.. I made three Mini "pizzas"...kashi crackers with a thin slice of mozzarella, a slice of turkey pepperoni on each!

I think it was mostly the pepperoni and mozzarella! Hit the spot perfectly for 80% of the cost and calories! ( note nothing other than good pizza can TRULY hit the spot but this was a great solution b/c I didn't really WANT to purchase a pizza)

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Mmm, vegetables galore!!

Anonymous said...

hehe cute pizza idea!!