About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, January 19, 2009

**address update**

I opened up a wordpress site but have not fixed it up completely. I liked how other people are able to have tabs at the top for recipes , about me page, etc. I think it will be a much more organizable site. I am not sure when it will be up and going just yet.

Has anyone made the switch from blogspot to wordpress? I would love any tips!

As many of you know my comment name is BHealthy... I started that because I don't like to just reveal my name to anyone and because I truly feel that a main goal of mine for such a long time has just been to "Be Healthy"... whenever you are presented with a food choice or a life choice- just make the decision so that you can be healthy, whatever that means to you.

So since it will be my "second" site.... the address is http://bhealthier.wordpress.com

get it? Be Healthier ...

However, there isn't anything up there yet and I will need to workout details with Foodbuzz etc. Just an fyi to stay tuned so you know I will be switching addresses soon.

2 comments:

Erica said...

heyyyy- how exciting!

I also wanted to thank you for all the protein info! You're the best

Anonymous said...

Nice switch to wordpress! To be honest, I don't even know how to do anything special with it. I would love some tips to make my blog better. Have a wonderful night!